Firefox 15 Update Is Available

The Firefox aficionados may quickly check their Firefox versions by heading over to 'Firefox -> Help -> About Firefox' option. If you're still stuck with FF 14, then it's time to update your browser. There's nothing 'noteworthy' in the new version except that the 'silent upgrade' feature that FF rolled out in FF12 will cover more platforms.

We've covered the news on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Engg.Dee
    Engg.Dee
    The_Big_K
    The Firefox aficionados may quickly check their Firefox versions by heading over to 'Firefox -> Help -> About Firefox' option. If you're still stuck with FF 14, then it's time to update your browser. There's nothing 'noteworthy' in the new version except that the 'silent upgrade' feature that FF rolled out in FF12 will cover more platforms.

We've covered the news on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#[/qu

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m doing project on irregation for plants.in which i am going to use soil moistur sensor to detect water content..so i want to know more about it?how it works?which...
can we use a compressed air as a fuel in the any two or four wheeler vehicle with a great speed .....
Concept on capacitor: Can assume capacitor connected between inverting input and output is their simple logic here non inverting terminal connected to ground I case capacitor charge in positive direction...
HAI TO ALL, IM NEW TO THIS SITE... I WANT JOB FOR MY RELEAVENT DEGREE..PLEASE HELP FOR ME.. THANK YOU
i am fresher graduated in 2012 in mechanical engineering. please let me know any companies recruiting for freshers in any this engineering discipline. i really need a job at now...