Fire and smoke alarm system with autodialer to fire station

Can u help me to implement this project titled Fire and smoke alarm system with auto-dialer to fire station.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nita das
    Can u help me to implement this project
    I think our members can. But where exactly are you stuck?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We can help you for sure just let us know your work so we can get idea where you stuck in project.
    Nita das
    Can u help me to implement this project
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    where u find difficult to implement, such that we can help u in better way........
  • dossdss
    dossdss
    i am doing 1 similar project. am done with the smoke sensor, and have enabled a alarm after smoke detection, now can you please help me with the auto dialer, coz i have no idea about that. what do i need to add up in my circuit for the same ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dossdss
    i am doing 1 similar project. am done with the smoke sensor, and have enabled a alarm after smoke detection, now can you please help me with the auto dialer, coz i have no idea about that. what do i need to add up in my circuit for the same ?
    Please share your hardware if possible. How you want to connect dialer system with detector circuit?
  • dossdss
    dossdss
    #-Link-Snipped-# thank you for the reply.๐Ÿ˜€
    i just use some pairs of ir sensors to detect smoke..n trigger the buzzer... here am giving the rough ckt diagram for it... its a simle project upto here..

now i want to add auto dialer system.. so how can i do that ?

sorry the file is not getting attached in any format...neither .docx nor .jpeg or any other image format. i'll try after some time.

the error is - There was a problem uploading your file.

ckt dia for smoke detector.PNG
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dossdss
    #-Link-Snipped-# thank you for the reply.๐Ÿ˜€
    i just use some pairs of ir sensors to detect smoke..n trigger the buzzer... here am giving the rough ckt diagram for it... its a simle project upto here..

now i want to add auto dialer system.. so how can i do that ?

sorry the file is not getting attached in any format...neither .docx nor .jpeg or any other image format. i'll try after some time.

the error is - There was a problem uploading your file.

ckt dia for smoke detector.PNG
    You can upload it to dropbox public folder and share its link here.
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# for uploading issue.
  • dossdss
    dossdss
    #-Link-Snipped-#

here is the rough schematic of my smoke detector project.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

it was not getting uploaded here...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dossdss
    #-Link-Snipped-#

here is the rough schematic of my smoke detector project.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

it was not getting uploaded here...
    I am not able to find the interface with any device that can be used for Auto dialer.

Do you want to add a Mobile phone for auto-dialing ?
  • dossdss
    dossdss
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    sir,
    what i said is i am done with the smoke detector project, now how can i add an auto dial system to my project, what should i go with ?

what is that device you talking about (is it cell phone or GSM module or any other alternative ?) that can be added to to the above design to enable auto dialling ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dossdss
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    sir,
    what i said is i am done with the smoke detector project, now how can i add an auto dial system to my project, what should i go with ?

what is that device you talking about (is it cell phone or GSM module or any other alternative ?) that can be added to to the above design to enable auto dialling ?
    Yes. You can add GSM Module or Cell phone and using AT command you can dial a pre-define number when you sense there is Smoke.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello could anyone please suggest a good book for the beginners on Android?
i am taking part in tpp nd my topic is cryptography nd network security... plz help me to get right and appropriate contents.... so that i can eligible to deliver...
halo freunden... wie geht es ihnen? ich heisse aabishkar kandel. ich bin student auf BE computer science.
Helo everyone I m an mechanical engineering student of 3rd yr from bhubaneswar. I wanted to know that is it possible to make any hydrogen based vehicle which will use...
Today CEan - cooldudeiet is celebrating his Birthday. I wish him a Very Happy Birthday. Have a Blast! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ And CEans wants you to conduct their KYCEans, Be active on...