Finite differences for RF Design

A numerical method used to solve Maxwell equations or the wave ecuations is by discretizing the differential equations matriz with finite differences. If we want to develop such an interface for RF design must follow inside-to-outside designing phylosophy.

We are looking for people who may participate in the creation of this innovative interface, PHP or Java programming.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Colleagues, thinking about how to develop a RF design interface i realize that the electric, magnetic forces at nanostructures are very different that in our day-to-day reality, even gravitations...
Name: Faizaan Shaikh *Engineering Trade: I.T Location: India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Computer Games ,Programming & Networking *Aim in life: To become a good I.T engineer .
Hi Friends I am Dipen , new in ce , I.T engg student Name: Dipen Patel *Engineering Trade: I.T Location: India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Computer Games ,Programming &...
I want to know what is .net framework and why we required it in some applications?
Many times when I goolge for something, I get the top results directing to age old pages. I was thinking whether there is a way to get the newest results...