Finding the best blogging engineers!

Four years after its inception on the Internet, CrazyEngineers is now ready to make its first hire. We've started looking for engineers who are great bloggers to contribute to our official blog "VoiCE".Our aim is to make VoiCE one of the top blogs in the engineering & technology domains. We'd want to review engineering products, gadgets, gizmos, colleges, universities, write independent opinion about services and offerings, offer advise, break out technology news etc through CrazyEngineers VoiCE.If you are a blogger or know someone who can help us achieve the above, you are welcome to join our team. Head over to the Careers page and fill up the form. We would be happy to hear from you.Best!Kaustubh Katdare | Founder, CrazyEngineers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Popular Indian Author of "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish", Rashmi Bansal is back with her latest novel, "Connect The Dots". The first book featured stories of entrepreneurs who had a degree...
I've been trying my hands on the latest uBuntu release 10.04 and I'm impressed! The OS is really fast, boots in about 15-20 seconds on my Dell Inspiron 15 and...
Finally UK will be able to use '@gmail.com' in email IDs. Starting October 19, 2005 all the new Gmail users from UK were transferred to '@googlemail.com' domain. This step was...
Facebook and Google are two interesting companies to keep watch on over the next few years. These two companies are into entirely different businesses, one is world's most popular social...
Google is buying mobile advertising startup, Admob for $750 million. The deal was first announced in November 2009. The FTC will decide whether to approve this deal or not today....