Finding reference for "gear materials"

I was accepted in a student activity at my university as a moderator .
I was assigned to study material science to be able to give other students sessions .
And here I am .. I don't even know a good reference .. besides I teach material so as next year we can talk about gearbox .. so I don't want to wonder of point and go deep in material science .. all i want is material science involving gears .. besides i'll have to start from ABC MATERIALS (1.1) .. thank you 😀

Replies

• Muhammad_Taha
    Muhammad_Taha
    guys please if anyone knows a good refernce for "materials" .. pls post .. thank you
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Would it be useful if we post you links to the books?

Gear Materials, Properties & Manufacture -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Here's some material -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

And -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Neuroscientist Dr.David Eagleman has an interesting theory. As one grows older one's perception of time speeds up. This is because we fell we have seen it all and fast forward...
Samsung's Facebook Channel from Germany has showered some good news on the Galaxy S Advance owners. The days of your old flavor of android (2.3.6) are numbered. The account posted...
LuminAR is an interesting project that replaces your light bulb with a much sophisticated system that employs a camera, projector and software that lets the system identify virtual objects. This...
Hello Friends Today i installed true caller on my mobile, I was quite impressed with its functionality,but was wondering How it works Any Idea? Update: CEO of TrueCaller, Alan Mamedi...
hi, i was just going through the material concerned with the recent DTN technology and found that it is based on BUNDLED PROTOCOL that is a refined version of Internet...