Finding Job In Europe? Get An EngineerING Card!

European Union is about to launch a card of the size of driving license to bring everyone on a same platform. The card will be useful in moving abroad in 27 member countries of European Union.
You want to have it? Check on the link to get full information #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yanko Design's new toothbrush has a camera installed on the other side of the bristles. The toothbrush, called 'Tooth Guardian' is capable of streaming live video of your teeth to...
The most popular IOS photography app is coming soon to Android. Instagram CEO Ken Systrom confirmed the news at the Le Web conference in Paris recently. The company says that...
Nokia Lumia stuns everyone not just with its looks, but also with its price tag. BGR.in reports that the Nokia Lumia will retail for a price tag of Rs. 26600...
Basic & Scientific calculators are an integral part of every engineering student's life. There are several calculator brand available in the market and choosing the one that fits your needs...
HI, this is Amar , I'm new to crazy engineers, i completed my graduation in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING(B.TECH).My friend RAMANA introduced me to this site.