Find the word!

What is a word made up of 4 letters yet is also made up of 3. Although is written with 8 letters, and then with 4. Rarely consists of 6, and never is written with 5.

PS: This is 'not' a tough one, just for fun! πŸ˜›

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Moved this thread to appropriate section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    "what" is made up of 4 letters
    "yet" is also made up of 3
    "although" is written with 8 letters
    and "then" with 4
    "rarely" consists of 6
    and "never" is written with 5
    πŸ˜’
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok, thanks! πŸ˜€
    I didn't know where to post it initially.

Could you solve the puzzle? πŸ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    @godfather,
    Yes! You are correct. πŸ˜›
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Is it a question or an answer? πŸ˜› Nice one! πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pearl is the annual Cultural Festival of Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani and Hyderabad Campus. To amuse the engineer and scientist in you, there are a myriad of...
I need a tool that can create good graphics on Mac OS X. I already use PaintBrush for basic images like random shapes & coloring or cropping. I need a...
Calling Job Ready Candidates !​ ​ EXCLUSIVE CAMPUS RECRUITMENT EVENT@SEED Open for Non-SEED Candidates​ As a social corporate responsibility to provide employability opportunities to aspiring fresher, we are happy to...
Leading technology blog pluggd.in & Jaaga are organizing SuperHappyDevHouse style event in Bangalore tomorrow (December 18, 2011) from 1pm - 10pm. The SuperHappyDevHouse is hacker culture celebrations. Geeks will get...
TW 700 Tak Wak is your walky talky that is also a rugged GPS navigation device and also functions as a smartphone. The device is rugged solution for those who're...