Find the Product

Sir / madam,
My question is

Number 7 does not occur in this multiplication. Find the product.

2**
3**
-------
5**
*6*
-------
-------

Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj
{SCE 37/2008/Pg 4 of 85}

Replies

• skipper
    skipper
    Can you explain what the "*" operator does? Usually this is used to signify conjugation, or multiplication.
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Star are the missing numbers...which should be found.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    don't you think you typed the question wrong............according to me 6 should lie under 5 and 3 under 6....reply
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's right, CE's text editor removes the extra spaces by default. Its simply a multiplication of two three digit numbers that result into a five digit number.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    2 8 1
    3 2 2
    ----------------------
    5 6 2
    5 6 2
    8 4 3
    -----------------
    9 0 4 8 2
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Sir,
    Excellent solution....great...
    Thanks...
    R.Rengaraj
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    no thanks and sir .......

just a simple logic........

are you preparing for ssc. exam.
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    No, i am not preparing for any exam. I am just sharing the unanswerd questions which i have with me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone National Institute Of Technology, Agartala presenting AAYAM’09, the biggest technical fest in the history of Tripura. The central idea of Aayam is in learning to view things from...
A True story of Internet Explorer Microsoft had been slow to recognize the growing importance of the Web, but by the mid-1990s gates had decided that the software giant had...
Greetings guys I have a problem with a circuit I am working on, there on the schematic the op-amp has its inverting input pin open. The non-inverting input is connected...
[FONT="]I have a huge data of my college projects which I would like to store remotely. Can anyone suggest any online backup service which can take care of my precious...
hi, i am new to this site, can anybody tell me how to find someone related to my field, my field is computer science. can anybody tell me that why...