Find the common thing in all the words.

Though its a very simple one,but needs your sharp attention.
See if you can figure out what these seven words all have in common?

1. Banana
2. Dresser
3. Grammar
4. Potato
5. Revive
6. Uneven
7. Assess

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Put the first word last and reverse all the strings they result in the actual strings again ๐Ÿ˜€

banana = ananab reversing it will give Banana again!!
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    Good One!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think: If we remove the first letter in each word, it becomes a palindrome. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Yup, putting aside the first letter of the word, it becomes a palindrome.
  • itchap
    itchap
    AbraKaDabra
    I think: If we remove the first letter in each word, it becomes a palindrome. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Good catch AKD.๐Ÿ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    yeah AKD and english-scraed have got it
  • shaikh inayat
    shaikh inayat
    If you take the first letter of each of these words and put it at the end, and then spell the word backwards, you wind up with the original word.
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    AbraKaDabra
    I agree with AKD

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys i am paritosh ahuja doing B.tech(ECE), now into final semester besides being and ECE'n i also have interest towards programming languages, i recently completed my JAVA course and...
Has anyone noticed new Google Music Search for Bollywood music on google.co.in It contains latest Hindi songs Repository. ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi all. I'm Dan (Chemistry background, materials engineering postgrad)from East Africa. I have already read some fantastic posts in the forums and I hope to be a part of this...
guys can anybody give matlab coding .i am doing project in call admission control in mobile communication using matlab.need coding regarding this .
CEans, If anyone is familiar with WordPress coding, get in touch with me via admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com. I've a short (over-the-weekend) assignment for you. It's a paid assignment....