Find My Mac Live On OS X Lion Developer Preview 4

'Find My Mac' is the service that is very similar to 'Find My iPhone' with the only difference that since Mac has no GPS functionality, this service will rely on nearby wi-fi network.
This feature has gone live for developers beta testing Apple's iCloud service.
Once it finds the lost Mac, users can:
  • send a message
  • remotely lock the screen
  • wipe out the entire drive
If you are already using it, do write a review in the following space in replies.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google placement process in past have consisted of 3 rounds. 1. English 2. General Aptitude 3. Technical Questions 4. Analysis Test If you clear all the tests, you go on...
Your twitter account will be soon upgraded to the new twitter. These are the new features of New Twitter: In the new design you will find @mentions, retweets, searches, and...
I believe the Selection procedure of Zensar Technologies is same as that of other companies: 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical Interview 3) HR Interview Could anyone share the placement paper...
Those who have taken the New GRE test, from August 1, please share your experience here: 1. New pattern style 2. Questions Appeared 3. Difficulty level 4. Which books/material helped...
Dedicating this thread to questions based on 'Pipes, Water Tanks, Inlet, Outlet' type questions. Share the questions here and discuss the method to solve them. It would be great if...