Find Max Value From Multiple Columns In Table Using SQL

query to find the max no from multiple column in a table.?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kindly elaborate the question.With the Title Name & details you've given, we can't really understand the query.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Please avoid making assumptions that the reader will know what you want. Right now, we don't know if you are talking about MySQL or Excel or some other type of database and what kind of data is present in the table.

Take a minute to elaborate your questions so that there's no room for assumptions and the reader exactly understands your question. That helps others help you.
  • karan20m
    karan20m
    it is for SQL
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ELECT
        CASE
            WHEN Date1 >= Date2 AND Date1 >= Date3 THEN Date1
            WHEN Date2 >= Date1 AND Date2 >= Date3 THEN Date2
            WHEN Date3 >= Date1 AND Date3 >= Date2 THEN Date3
            ELSE                                        Date1
        END AS MostRecentDate
    Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • karan20m
    karan20m
    thnx
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    karan20m
    thnx
    Please avoid using SMS languages and write complete words.

Can you also elaborate your use case for this requirement? It will help us better understanding your needs and in turn help you efficiently.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax Mobiles has launched yet another mid-range smartphone with Micromax A92 Canvas Lite, rather silently, on online retail site Flipkart. While a lot of people have started pre-booking the other...
Just in time! On the weekend before Google Reader is set to mercilessly kill itself off, Digg Reader has opened its arms to everyone. After being in beta, Digg Reader...
Every now and then, you send in a mail with an embarrassing photo or some gossip about your friends, these mails are supposed to viewed once and deleted immediately, but...
Today's TOI has an article about missing people in Uttarakhand flash flood (https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...rsons-in-Uttarakhand/articleshow/20838455.cms). Being in IT made me think how can I help? After some research, I figured everybody who...
Let me first convince you that Quora is similar to CE... It is not only about the Question and Their Answers ... its about the feelings that we have faced...