Finay Year Project Idea - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle

I recently stumbled upon the following project -

#-Link-Snipped-#

The team at Delhi College of Engineering created this UAV. I guess it would be interesting to work on similar ideas.

The website gives lot of details about the project. Go through them and think what more you can do.

What do you say, fellas?

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Looks tempting

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I just came across a site that has virtually all episodes of family guy. They can be viewed in full quality streaming and downloaded also...😀 FamilyGuyNow.com      You are...
This is specifically aimed at CEans who are students. I was thinking it would be really great if you could discuss your university question papers, tough problems through CE. It...
I have Indica(2002 model) front chassis which bears Engine has damage. I need to change.anybody support me technically to reinforce long losting life?
Here's a project idea our final year CS/IT engineers can work on. I'm not sure if such a software exists. If it does, there is no harm in creating a...
Hello friends am new to this forum... can anyone help me to prepare a seminar on advanced microprocessor... Thanks in advance...😀