Finally I Have Ditched Google In Android

I am now using AOSP latest build 5.1.1_r13 LMY48J, with not a single google proprietary bits and some of my personal tweaks. No Play service, No Play store, No shitty GMS that running in background with 60 second wakelock which is primary reason in all Android devices behind draining of juice!

Screenshot_2015-08-24-08-14-17 Screenshot_2015-08-24-08-14-28 Screenshot_2015-08-24-08-14-35 Screenshot_2015-08-24-08-14-48 Screenshot_2015-08-24-08-14-42
No more tracking services running in background. I feel so fresh and free! 😁 😁

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    And you did this on your Moto E?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    And you did this on your Moto E?
    Yup, Moto E 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Freelancing has become serious business now more than ever. Every startup out there hires freelancer services to design or develop products, to test their products and even to deliver customer...
I read somewhere while browsing that may be we (humans) are the aliens from some other place and are the reason for the destruction of dinosaurs. First I thought its...
Being a ECE student (2nd Year), plzz suggest Electronics working project (affordable & easy) .
I already registered into TCS NEXT STEP ,while registration process i Have chosen GITAM Institute of Technology,Hyderabad instead of Gandhi Institute of tech & Management,Visakhapatnam . I went to edit...
Hi I am working as a network engineer for an MNC. But I don't want to pursue networking as my carrier option, want to switch my technology. Can anyone suggest...