Finally found a community to cater to my 'engineering' needs

๐Ÿ‘ great discussions ... looking forward to be a part of them ...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# to CE๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, glad you joined up to be involved.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community. Looking forward to see you active on forum.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ . CE's is what it is because of people like you who spend their times helping out each other.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Tell us how did you discover CE community?
    What are your core skill areas and other interests?
    Feel free to express your opinions in all discussions on this forum.
  • Gaurav_dc
    Gaurav_dc
    i came across CE in a Google search....did a little looking around and was impressed with the quality of issues discussed....... well i'll be graduating in 2013 from NIT Durgapur.... i'm an electronics enthusiast and i like to keep myself involved with various subjects in electronics and communication with a special interest in their practical applications ....didn't expect such a response to my intro...overwhelming!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Gaurav. Good to have you here and Hope to see you more often on the board ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Gaurav_dc
    didn't expect such a response to my intro...overwhelming!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Happy CE-ing. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi,,im laster from manado, indonesia.. i need your help about this topic,, im on STACK in moodle.. thank you..
Compressed air stored in tanks to run airmotors at each wheel. What are the problems that have to be tackled with this design?
birthdate: dec. 23,'94 from Phil
https://www.comsol.com/conference/cd...=int_mw_jun12&utm_medium=Demail&utm_content=1
Novalia and University of Central Lancashire have developed a web enbled interactive News Paper, claimed as the first of its kind. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1012824.article?cmpid=TE01