Final yr project

Hi! guys
i want sm idea for final yr project in instrumentation.........
m in final yr.......
😕

Replies

• wassup
    wassup
    You looking at some control system project ? Y don't you do design something that tracks the sun, say for a solar application .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dear bull,

please do not use SMS text.
  • Bull
    Bull
    Sorry!!!
    I'll not do that again?
  • Bull
    Bull
    But what do you mean by tracking the sun.........
  • Bull
    Bull
    I want some big project.............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi CEeans i am doing my second year in electronics and instrumentation engineering and i want to participate in KVPY fellowship program i would like you to provide me some...
Can anyone in here can tell me what are IEEE standards for a mini-project like abstract,srs in general complete documentation. Iam doing a mini project in java,if anyone can provide...
Bermuda triangle ******* Secret of the World******* hi CEans! Here we discuss about bermuda triangle. Noone find out😕 No ships and no aircrafts cross this triangle. If fly or even...
I was wondering if we could have our very own CE online magazine? 😎 With many computer engineers in this forum we could seriously start our very own online magazine....
Most web pages about secondary school algebra that I have seen are logically inconsistent when it comes to exponentiation. On the one hand, they claim (x [sup] a [/sup]) [sup]...