final year projects

hello sir
im a final year ECE student. i want to d final yr project in company... can u pls guide me in which company v can undergo projects and which domain ll b useful? im intersted in wireless communication and networkin domain... can u suggest some IEEE project topics which ll b related to that domain??? waitin for ur reply... thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Vani!

I guess it is better to do our projects on our own, using the knowledge we gained in this four year engineering course. ๐Ÿ˜€ Why do you want to make a project from a company? ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to delete account on crazy engineers ??? Please Reply.. Hope To see Responses.....
I somehow started reading some law books and knowing some legal facts & legal sections. How crazy they are? Really. I read a bit about company law, property law, assets...
Hi There, You use different devices in your daily life that is smart and cessation displays, it can be used a mobile phone, a wristwatches, portable music player or any...

pim

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’:cool
These are some problems from the Maths review doc provided by ETS. Can somebody provide the solutions?? Q 1. When the positive integer n is divided by 3, the remainder...