final year projects

schnd
@schnd-wkdMCY โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Iam pursuing my B.E. in GITAM university. I want to do my project on power electronics. Can someone suggest some ideas and projects to implement. I also have to present the working model of the project. So surely cost is a criteria for me. Thanks in advance.......๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 13, 2009

    Welcome to CE!

    You will find so many topic in Project idea Section.

    PS: Mod please move this topic to Project Idea section.

  • schnd

    @schnd-wkdMCY • Jul 14, 2009

    Hey Godfather you previously provided list of electronics projects. Can you give details about Motor overheat presenter. I would be grateful if you do so.
    Thanks in advance........

  • schnd

    @schnd-wkdMCY • Jul 14, 2009

    I will also be grateful if you provide list of electrical projects too........๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jul 14, 2009

    schndI will also be grateful if you provide list of electrical projects too........๐Ÿ˜Ž

    See Buddy..

    the list which i had provided is mostly contain the project which suits to both branch Electronics and Communication and Electrical as both have so many Common subjects. dont you think so..?

  • schnd

    @schnd-wkdMCY • Jul 15, 2009

    yes you are correct. Can you provide motor temperature tester details which u provided in list. I searched in net but didnt find any related projects.......

  • schnd

    @schnd-wkdMCY • Jul 15, 2009

    i.e. I mean motor overheater presenter.