final year projects

Iam pursuing my B.E. in GITAM university. I want to do my project on power electronics. Can someone suggest some ideas and projects to implement. I also have to present the working model of the project. So surely cost is a criteria for me. Thanks in advance.......๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!

You will find so many topic in Project idea Section.

PS: Mod please move this topic to Project Idea section.
  • schnd
    schnd
    Hey Godfather you previously provided list of electronics projects. Can you give details about Motor overheat presenter. I would be grateful if you do so.
    Thanks in advance........
  • schnd
    schnd
    I will also be grateful if you provide list of electrical projects too........๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    schnd
    I will also be grateful if you provide list of electrical projects too........๐Ÿ˜Ž
    See Buddy..

the list which i had provided is mostly contain the project which suits to both branch Electronics and Communication and Electrical as both have so many Common subjects. dont you think so..?
  • schnd
    schnd
    yes you are correct. Can you provide motor temperature tester details which u provided in list. I searched in net but didnt find any related projects.......
  • schnd
    schnd
    i.e. I mean motor overheater presenter.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, This is my project on real time video processing with vb.NET. [youtube]pTnhmKzD1tI[/youtube] Here is the link: YouTube - Webcam human interaction ๐Ÿ˜€
Hey Guys, How you come to know about CE? Search engine, Word of Mouth, ( Who is he/She ) Any Blog, or any other please share it here.
Hello I am new to blogging can you tell me what are these wordpress themes can they be used for my blog how do i use these themes in my...
New York is being appreciated by all and being touted as the biggest hit of 2009 Kambakht Ishq has received very bad reviews..Everyone I have heard is claiming it to...
godfatherIntroduce your self using this Formate https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...roduce-yourself-template-look-here-first.htmlName:Krishna kumar *Engineering Trade:Electronics and communication Location:near coimbatore *Occupation: Student(3rd year) Work Experience: nil(student) *Hobbies & Interests:surfing ,knowing about latest devices that are in...