Final year projects query

i am in the final year.. i dont know which is the best field in ece to do projects like vlsi, embedded, etc.. and also what are the other fields available to do projects?. pls suggest me to choose the best field....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    uvansiya
    i am in the final year.. i dont know which is the best field in ece to do projects like vlsi, embedded, etc.. and also what are the other fields available to do projects?. pls suggest me to choose the best field....
    Hello and welcome to CrazyEngineers. The best field will always be the one that you are interested in. Both VLSI and Embedded are vast fields with several opportunities. I'd recommend you to make a brief study of the fields; in fact both VLSI & Embedded are great choices and then pick up an innovative project that you are interested in doing.

It's almost impossible to suggest one 'best' field because everyone will have their own opinion and going with general public opinion might not be the 'best' choice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for a list of the ongoing mega-infrastructure projects in India. The list may include airports, railway-stations, bridges, stadiums and so on. I checked an old list on Rediff,...
Hello friends. Just signed up on CE.Hoping to have a nice interaction with my fellow engineers. Now I am a second year student of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Pune...
hello guys does any time guide me with cdac best centres for DESD amongst pune/hyderabad/banglore. and how much desd rank must i get to take the DESD course....
My final year project is automatic adjustment of generator output voltage by varying pwm to the motor which is acting as a prime mover to the generator. The output of...
Inspired from godfather 's thread of Android Applications collection. Linux has plenty of distros, but here we will focus in HOT Linux distro in market - Ubuntu! I would request...