Final year projects on power audio amplifier with microcontroller interface?

do anyone have final year projects on power audio amplifier with microcontroller interface?

Replies

• icehari
    icehari
    can you please explain about your project in detail.. may i can help you..
  • pritamlama
    pritamlama
    The project is basically power audio amplifier. It also contain the bass and treble section to control the sound and is also stereo. And the new thing I want to add is the digital interface to the amplifier. Instead of having the old conventional sound control with variable resistors I want to make the use of buttons. Also L want to add is LCD display. So can you help me with it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me how to write a simple gauss siedel program in matlab??
The Titanic called Yahoo is doing what it should have done years ago when Google was trying to launch Gmail - that's my initial reaction after looking at the new...
I went to the Dell Premier Outlet today to check out the new Android Based Tablet. The representative informed me that the Dell Streak will be launched in India during...
I'm aware that many CEans are facing problems with viewing the attachments. This issue is being worked on. I'll post an update very soon. If you have questions, please let...
Penguin is launching a social network for book addicts called 'SpineBreakers' 😛 Spinebreakers already exists as a content website. But it does not have any tools which allow its users...