final year projects in instrumentation engineering

Hi, myself gourisankar sarmah. i am a final year instrumentation engineering student. i need some help for my final year project.

can anyone please suggest me about some PLC or Micro Controller based projects. if you give me any links of websites where i will found this plz provide me. your suggestions will help me a lot.
thanks in advanced.

my e-mail id is:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You have already come to the right site for all the help you need. We won't provide you ready made projects, but can definitely answer all your technical/non-technical questions if you ask them on the forums.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    Automatic Irrigation water supply monitoring and control system is a good microcontroller project and have a good future can see on it
  • Debanshee Datta
    Debanshee Datta
    hi i am debanshee datta. i am in final year instrumentation engineering. suggest me some good projects which are based on automation and control

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can some one tell me about how to apply in shipping scrap yard after completing B-tech??????
hi i'm doing my miniproject in waste heat recovery for an IC engine. we are using Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) as the theoretical basis. we hit the stone wall when...
guys does anyone have any idea about design of mobile detector. i need the design for doing a mini project... if anyone has any idea plz help mee....
hi CE ans, I m in final year mech...And i have decided to do my project work on renewable energy sources.we are searching an application used in agriculture in which...
Announcing the 2nd CE-Delhi Meet. The number of CEans from Delhi has increased and I thought this would be a good time to have another meet. What say people?