CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • sneha agarwal

MemberSep 23, 2008

i m in third year of instrumentation and control engg. want to know about the final year projects and scope of this branch.😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sneha agarwal

MemberSep 25, 2008

i want to get some idea of the final year projects. so that i can start preparing for them :smile:
    Cancel
  • gaurav_intru

MemberMay 5, 2009

IF your college has a PLC ...a small one... like a AB Micrologix..

Make a coffee vending machine using ladder diagrams... I hav the ladder diagram and the whole procedure ready... just make sure u make it in time... its a good project...and also it help u understand instrumentation and control....

If interested do reply me...

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberMay 5, 2009

please avoid using mail address it may increase spamming..

Sneha.. here is some list of projects that may useful to you..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberMay 5, 2009

Microcontroller based project suits in IC field also..
    Cancel
  • icehari

MemberMay 7, 2009

hey, you can use data acquisition system in a process control system using labview software what i have did in my final year...
    Cancel
  • ambdded

MemberMay 11, 2009

visit ETPO Art Gallery or <removed>
    Cancel
  • anand.ssukhi

MemberMay 12, 2009

hi.. Iam a 3rd yr instrumentation guy.
    instrumentation is so widely implemented branch u can do just do anything which has both electrical/electronic as well as mechanical part.
    lets say try out any application of microcontroller.
    and for prep. u can study it this vacation so that u can start next sem...
    Cancel
  • gowtemdm

MemberJul 13, 2009

sneha agarwal
    i m in third year of instrumentation and control engg. want to know about the final year projects and scope of this branch.will u share it with me
    this course has a very good scope... because without control & instrumentation no industry can work on..... there r more company's those manufacture meters measuring devices.. control devices... like siemens, pricol, many more r there.....
    Cancel
  • gouri sankar

MemberJul 24, 2009

hi, myself gourisankar sarmah. i am a final year instrumentation engineering student. for my final year project i need some help. can anyone please suggest me about some plc or micro controller based projects.
    i am interested in automation and controlling area.
    any suggestion from you will be really helpful to me. thanks in advanced.

my mail id is: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • gouri sankar

MemberJul 25, 2009

hello everybody. i am a final year student of instrumentation engineering. for my final year project i need some help from you . if you have any idea related to plc or micro controller based projects then plz suggest me.
    Cancel
  • maddy_carrier

MemberAug 3, 2009

hey friends im sorry could not introduce my self properly to u people due to lack of time.Any ways what all would u like to know abt me pls let me know so tht i can share it all with u.well but i really need ur help right now.i gotta submit the name of my final year project by the end of this week so for sure need ur help in this.I m doing my final year in instrumantation engg. from mumbai and m lookout for any projects tht i can grab in any industry related to my field.I m in desperate need of a project and project title.So i request u all if any of u has a project tht i can do in any company or if u hav any source by which i can do tht project in an industry i will be greatfull to ur help. thanku friends gotta go now.pls reply back.pls.
    Cancel
  • remshad medappil

MemberAug 26, 2009

Surely you can fetch scad jobs or PLC programmer which is very important to industry
    Cancel
  • neah

MemberSep 15, 2009

icehari
    hey, you can use data acquisition system in a process control system using labview software what i have did in my final year...
    hey hari... i'm in my final year & my project is based on LabVIEW... the topic that you chose for your final year project seems very interesting! i think i'll do my project on the same thing... could you please help me out with it?? as in how to get started and where to collect data from??
    thanks!! 😀
    Cancel
  • Everlyne akinyi

MemberDec 3, 2009

please am intrested to do aproject posted as,(automatic coffee vending machine).please provide me with the details including the ladder diagrams.
    Cancel
  • praharsomanna

MemberDec 12, 2009

hey gaurav! can u help me out with the ladder diagram for coffee vending machine?
    Cancel
  • apabhishek2

MemberDec 21, 2009

icehari
    hey plz send me the details and materials u ve, i m in final year and not getting any idea fr project, plz help me out..
    my mail is <removed>
    or can mis cal on my mo <removed>
    hope u ll help me, thanks in advance..
    Cancel
  • preetesh

MemberFeb 17, 2010

may i get some information about the final sem project based on PLC and SCADA for Instrumentation and Control ?
    Cancel
  • Soldier

MemberMay 18, 2010

HI... I'm a third year instrumentation and control engg student from chennai... I hav an interest on ur concept....Can u plz explain abt tat????
    Cancel
  • m.k.v.sirisha

MemberMay 20, 2010

i too m not fully aware of the thing..... the little i know is, additional to the final yr project we usually have,we have scope to do a mini project. this can be completed in a span 2 to 3 months.
    Cancel
  • icehari

MemberMay 21, 2010

apabhishek2
    hey plz send me the details and materials u ve, i m in final year and not getting any idea fr project, plz help me out..
    my mail is <removed>
    or can mis cal on my mo <removed>
    hope u ll help me, thanks in advance..
    i will send the things that i have with me.. but you guys also should try to some level..

It is a simple closed loop system such as temperature control system, the temperature of the water in a tank should be controlled to a particular temperature, if any error occurs the corrective action should take place and the data acquisition is, as the process keeps on going the temperature of the water is noted at a particular intervel of time and it stroed in the pc.. we used ms access to do that and linked labview and ms access with the help of a software program...

if you want more details i will give you as soon as possible.
    Cancel
  • sumith123

MemberJun 15, 2010

preetesh
    may i get some information about the final sem project based on PLC and SCADA for Instrumentation and Control ?
    check the page #-Link-Snipped-# i hope you will get PLC final sem project for Instrumentation and Control
    Cancel
  • seethaalagu

MemberJun 24, 2010

i need ideas for project in instrumentation engg. pls give me some ideas or some website to refer
    Cancel
  • dzerowm18

MemberJun 24, 2010

hey please give me also the details of this project, . . my email is <removed> thnx
    Cancel
  • kihara

MemberSep 24, 2010

hi. i am really interested in this please please send me all the details of this project. you can email me through <NO EMAILS IDS please> or , pliz help.
    Cancel
  • kihara

MemberSep 25, 2010

i am a final year student taking instrumentation and control engineering.i wish to take a project on coffee dispenser machine. i am there for requesting anyone who can shower me with some information on this to help.
    Cancel
  • deepti bhatt

MemberJul 19, 2011

hey..m doin instrumentation and control engg...need some serious help wid my 4th year project...suggestions r welcome 😀
    Cancel
  • vykus

MemberAug 14, 2011

heyy can u give it to me?????
    Cancel
  • enrique

MemberAug 17, 2011

hi........ i am in 3rd sem in instrumentation and control.
    plz give me some ideas about final year project
    Cancel
  • ponajitha

MemberJun 23, 2013

hi frz...i am ajitha...i am a final year student of instrumentation and control engineering...i have a interest on labview and plc....can u give some ideas for my final year project....
    Cancel
  • Harsh kathrotiya

MemberOct 24, 2015

hey gyuss i'm in third sem please tell me which projects is much simple and make its working model very modrate in design engineering project
    Cancel
  • sebin baby

MemberFeb 9, 2016

please help me to get a mini project topic based on instrumentation.
    Cancel
  • aki.4517

MemberJul 16, 2016

hi everyone..i'm an instrumentation student & working on project based on labview. i want to use NI DAQ systems for high temperature monitoring in labview. i know thermocouple type K is used for high temperature measurement but all the temperature modules spec on NI website say that it generally ranges from -50C to 70C only.
    any ideas???
    Cancel
  • Elamparuthy

MemberAug 15, 2016

I'm in final year and I haven't decided my projects yet...someone suggest a project related to industrial automation..pls
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register