final year project

hi
i am a 4th year electronic and instrumentation engineer from ASE Bangalore.i
am looking for a good project in this field...
and its my request to all crazy engineers to kindly help me out by their
valuable suggestions....
waiting for ur suggestions and ideas........

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all Welcome to CE RitaKumari,

Before we give you any suggestion can you please tell about your favorite or interested area and try to select the topic based on that. and there are lot of Project Ideas in this section also. have a look around. 😀
  • choondu
    choondu
    hello, You may refer our dedicated section inour CE forum for project topics. I am sure you will be able to find some good topics. ALso if you can specify your area of interest we will be able to suggest you more.
  • ritakumari
    ritakumari
    thank u so much for replying ..........
    my area of interest is sensors and advanced control system........
    project using sensors , controllers ,matlab is fine.........
    any other project in this field or in electronics if u can suggest is welcomed.........
    looking forward for ur support.........😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is the thread which have lots of Project ideas:- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ritakumari
    ritakumari
    thanks for the list......
    can u give me details of the projects too................
    i am thinking to do any of these projects in case u give me more information and details
    Ac and dc motor controller
    Automatic humidity control for refrigerator
    Automatic load controller
    AUTOMATIC ROOM CONTROLLER
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ritakumari
    thanks for the list......
    can u give me details of the projects too................
    i am thinking to do any of these projects in case u give me more information and details
    Ac and dc motor controller
    Automatic load controller
    AUTOMATIC ROOM CONTROLLER
    These all are just an idea we don't have ready projects. you can start searching for the project you want to do find some basic circuits interface it and learn about that project.
  • ritakumari
    ritakumari
    thanks for ur ideas..........
  • ritakumari
    ritakumari
    thanks for ur suugestions .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Students from BYU have modified a bike to be 40% more efficient. The students used a 2 Galleon tank and reduced the battery size. However they did not exceed the...
Metamaterials To Boost Efficient Wireless Power Transfer - CrazyEngineers SONY Offers Debix AllClear ID PLUS To US PSN & Qriocity Customers - CrazyEngineers Wordpress 3.1.3 & 3.2 (Beta 2) Released....
If you are unable to login to Skype and make audio/video calls, here's a fix offered: Skype Is Down Globally. Problem Identified. Fix Released. - CrazyEngineers Windows Vista and Windows...
Hello friend's Firstly i tell you that i am not new here. I am an active member on CE from last two years. This is my second profile that i...
Hello friend's I found that lots of people found difficulty in find the driver for his/her system.There are some software which helps the people to find the correct driver for...