Final Year Project .......

i want to make a doorbell , after pressing 3 time or 5sec after without responce, another recorder circuit will work for record the visitor voice.... so how can i mix up the circuit, is the sensor needed???

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suppose there are 3 routers between source host and destination host. Ignoring fragmentation, an Ip datagram sent from source to destination will travel how many interfaces ? How many forwarding...
hey i wanna implement distributed computing in microcontrollers. can ny1 sugst vich microcontroller wud b betr??
This is a video of an event that happened in IIT roorkee which attract the attention of our jobless media to make it a big controversy..... YouTube - 'Love Lips...
Hello every one, good morning / evening I'm an Instrumentation and Control Engineering student , from Saudi Arabia. Actually, ICE is not well known in my society, so I usually...
The Telecom Regulatory Authority Of India has declared that India will witness MNP implementation from November 01, 2010. There are few reports on the Internet that the actual implementation won't...