final year project.

hey frnz.
m in final year of electrical engineering, nd i need to submit my major project as soon possible.
so plz, if any1 among u hav any idea, plz mail it to me on

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    First of all, using SMS text is not allowed on CrazyEngineers. Secondly, we do not provide homework help.

Share you current efforts with us (what efforts you've taken so far) and we'll be happy to guide you.

Best,
  • mrinal1727
    mrinal1727
    till now my group is deciding to design a generator but in its practical application, its not easy to fabricate it. and we do not have proper guidance and facilities available.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Original Article Link: https://www.crazyengineers.com/know-your-cean-–-ms_cs/ Your questions, comments in this thread 😀
CEans, This thread is dedicated to the most memorable college life stories. We only want the original ones. Share yours 😀 ! PS: We'll pick up the best stories and...
Hi all programmers here! Problem Statement : A positive integer is called a palindrome if its representation in the decimal system is the same when read from left to right...
Hi , Please make me understand the output of the following code:- #include void main() { char *s1; char far *s2; char huge *s3; printf("%d %d %d ",sizeof(s1),sizeof(s2),sizeof(s3)); }
hey... i m thnkng abt topic 3d-technology 4 seminar gv me ur view abt dis topic.... it's gud...