Final Year Project : Video Stenography

I want some idea about project what i have looked for is video stenography my programming is not that much good.Can anyone give any idea about it is it a good project for B.tech. or not?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Welcome to CE. Could you tell us a bit about Video Stenography? You can check out this section for all the ideas contributed by CEans. From the sound of it, the project does sound interesting, but we'd like to know more before commenting on it.
  • manishajoshi
    manishajoshi
    Video Steganography is a technique to hide any kind of files in any extension into a carrying Video file.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Are you comfortable with using MATLAB?
  • manishajoshi
    manishajoshi
    I want to make project in .net using c#. Is it totally based on MATLAB?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    manishajoshi
    I want to make project in .net using c#. Is it totally based on MATLAB?
    Well, this kind of project requires some complex image/video manipulations and processes. MATLAB does have a few Steganography functions to play around with.

C# does have image processing capabilities, but video steganography is pretty complex. As you are not comfortable with programming, its best to stick with MATLAB if you really do want to carry on with this project.

I recommend you start with image steganography first.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The name is 'GRE Words Eliminator'. I just thought of this project idea that could be really interesting. Many times, we come across a nice article that's written in heavy-English;...
It's nothing new that, with every passing months we see new technology related to the Mobile screens is emerging.When it comes to the innovation in the screen technologies, Corning Gorilla...
Tami Reller, Windows CMO & CFO took the stage at the Microsoft's annual Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) in Houston, Texas and announced that Windows 8.1 will be shipped to the...
You would be surprise to hear this news that Ashok Leyland is making its entry in a segment where it had been never before. Yes Ashok leyland have planned to...
Twitter has finally come up with a solution to probably one of the most annoying and persistent flaws. The read/unread status of DMs would be now synced across all platforms,...