Final year project selection

hello...!!!! im confused in selecting right technology for my final year IT project... i learned asp.net but now i want to try something different... im interested in making android app. but i dont know android ..firstly i hv to learn it... so my question is that which technology i hve to choose for my prject?? .net or android???

Replies

• Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    priyanka shah
    hello...!!!! im confused in selecting right technology for my final year IT project... i learned asp.net but now i want to try something different... im interested in making android app. but i dont know android ..firstly i hv to learn it... so my question is that which technology i hve to choose for my prject?? .net or android???
    It must be android for ur interest but personally I think cloud computing for your project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Honda India has recently released a new teaser video titled 'Flowers for Chloe' for its upcoming renewed hatchback - the 2015 Honda Jazz. Ever since the car was pulled from...
Can I get a quick way to have a timestamp of date and time concatenated together like, 28_05_15_10_02 so that I can have some uniqueness in the storage names? Currently...
At the Lenovo Tech World event held in Beijing, the Chinese electronics giant arrived in the media streaming devices market with the Lenovo Cast. Unlike its major rivals the Google...
I have got 72 % in CBSE with 71% in PCM I got a seat in Amity Noida, for B.Tech CSE. Also got 1531 rank in CET BCA. What should...
Lenovo has upgraded its enterprise tablet offering by spicing it up with Microsoft Windows 10 and a plethora of accessories for every business need. The Chinese electronics manufacturer unveiled the...