Final year project on telecommunication

Hi Friends,

Currently, I'm searching a good final year projects on telecommunication field..at the same time my lecturers demand us, the project should be related & useful to the industry level especially to telco industry.😕 How i can proceed?Any ideas, friends??

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    Re: Help..

hi GP17

welcome to CE😀
    why don't you just look into the various ideas the other CEans have put up in the previous threads you might just get the right idea for your project and incase you need further assistance in your topic you can get help in the technical section.

all the best 👍
  • GP17
    GP17
    Hi cooltwins,

Thanks for ur advice..I have some ideas on my final year project but i donno how to relate with industry needs. I like to focus on ip/gsm controlled wireless network with some improvement especially on data capturing,interface between ip / gsm network and security issues..since this item is already there..what else we can improve on this ip/gsm controlled wireless network.#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEians... PROSCENIUM 2010.....the theatre of war is now open...get yourself registered..😁 IEEE-AIT official website AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY's (govt. of NCT Delhi) Technical extravaganza. Proscenium 2010 is the ultimate...
found this, and just thought I'd share... Highly heat-conductive carbon fiber on the way. - Free Online Library carbon fiber replacing copper and aluminium......how long till we build carbon fiber...
How to disable Mobsync.exe on window vista? Detail question in How to disable Mobsync.exe on window vis ta? [FONT="]i tried it all i think but a lot thats online right...
while surfing net, i came to know that brown's gas is used for welding and even as a fuel in cars. But why it is not yet implemented in road...
Hello Friends, I need your help in determining the right path to learn the technology and to be at the top of that technology. Please provide the correct path or...