Final year project on cloud computing

ABSTRACT
This is project about Cloud Computing; in our project we are developing a Cloud to show the computing power of cloud and Virtual O.S. This cloud will be used to process a huge task on normal Pentium IV processor without using huge servers which is costly. To show this processing we will develop an Image processing application in which thousand or more images will be processed at time which is difficult to perform for a normal Pentium IV processor. Also this Cloud framework is not limited for image processing application this will be the general purpose cloud means any huge processing task can performed by just changing the input and dll required to process the task. Also we are providing a virtual O.S to show one of the cloud services named PaaS i.e Platform as a service. As now a day’s cloud vendors are working on providing a Cloud O.S we are using this concept and developing an Operating System which can be used online.

Replies

• shashikumar2008
    shashikumar2008
    i want to buy a good project , m be final year stud (it branch)
  • Reya
    Reya
    Free lunch will not be provided here.We are here to guide you to do the project.
  • widlovesuuj
    widlovesuuj
    shashikumar2008
    i want to buy a good project , m be final year stud (it branch)

i am having hufe list of projects contact me at
  • Anurag Ojha
    Anurag Ojha
    Where to contact?
  • widlovesuuj
    widlovesuuj
    hi anurag mail contact me at
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Please do not post email id in forum post. To contact personally, use personal message facility.
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    Nice idea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

“MAGIC:Multi tArget Graphical user InterfaCe” [h=1]Title: [/h]“MULTI TARGET GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE”. [h=1]Problem Statement:[/h]The system consists of a editor, parser for translating MAGIC script (similar to the XML language) into specified...
The leading media storage company Western Digital aka WD has come up with 9.5mm thick HDD "Scorpio Blue" capable of storing 1 TB of your data. The drive costs only...
Here's a mesmerizing video "Nature By Numbers". [video=youtube;P0tLbl5LrJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0tLbl5LrJ8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
If you are those email addicts who asks their friends to 'emailing' you is the best way to connect with you than having a direct conversation over the phone, there's...
Kyocera Echo phone got lot of appreciation from reviewers on the Internet. The phone is now getting Android 2.3.4 update. Here are some of the features - Android 2.3.4 upgrade...