CrazyEngineers
  • ABSTRACT
    This is project about Cloud Computing; in our project we are developing a Cloud to show the computing power of cloud and Virtual O.S. This cloud will be used to process a huge task on normal Pentium IV processor without using huge servers which is costly. To show this processing we will develop an Image processing application in which thousand or more images will be processed at time which is difficult to perform for a normal Pentium IV processor. Also this Cloud framework is not limited for image processing application this will be the general purpose cloud means any huge processing task can performed by just changing the input and dll required to process the task. Also we are providing a virtual O.S to show one of the cloud services named PaaS i.e Platform as a service. As now a day’s cloud vendors are working on providing a Cloud O.S we are using this concept and developing an Operating System which can be used online.

Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • shashikumar2008

MemberJul 31, 2011

i want to buy a good project , m be final year stud (it branch)
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Reya

MemberJul 31, 2011

Free lunch will not be provided here.We are here to guide you to do the project.
    Cancel
  • widlovesuuj

MemberJul 31, 2011

shashikumar2008
    i want to buy a good project , m be final year stud (it branch)

i am having hufe list of projects contact me at <not allowed>
    Cancel
  • Anurag Ojha

MemberJul 31, 2011

Where to contact?
    Cancel
  • widlovesuuj

MemberJul 31, 2011

hi anurag mail contact me at <removed>
    Cancel
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberAug 1, 2011

Please do not post email id in forum post. To contact personally, use personal message facility.
    Cancel
  • fake_lover01

MemberApr 27, 2012

Nice idea.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register