Final Year Project In Mechanical Engineering - renewable energy sector

Hi all,
This is my first post so a big hello to everyone!!
I am due to pick a title for my final year project for the 7th of October and i'm at a loss as what to pick.
I'm very interested in the renewable energy sector but am a little unsure of if i would be able to go into the depth that is needed.

i also have an interest in thermodynamics so a project in that area would be good as well.

I'm not asking for a title just a few ideas to get the brain started!

Thanks in advance

A slightly confused engineer!!!
๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Project Ideas & Seminar Topics section.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    how about doing something related to heat analysis, using CFD maybe
  • bluffreggie123
    bluffreggie123
    Sounds intresting, but ive never used CFD!! Im guessing it's Computational fluid dynamics by the way?

Is it something that can be easily learned or a bit too much for the final year?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking to get my hands on some material for a project I'm trying to work on. I cant seem to get any info on where to buy or how...
CEans, What do you think about connection between business & luck? Do you think building a successful business is all about being lucky?
Here's what you get for being a good CEan ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks Biggie.. AND,
Here are the contents of the letter that I received from "Economic and Financial Crime Commission". If you haven't realised already, it is a fake!! How did I assume it...
I'm wondering how long does a toothbrush last for an engineer ๐Ÿ˜› ? I remember one of my toothbrush lived for over 2 years ๐Ÿ‘. However I've heard that a...