Final year project, ideas?

Hi, is there any good ideas for my final year project that is good (enough to wow people) and simple to do?
I was thinking of something like a heat sensor security stuff? heat sensor on a sentry camera that will take picture when detects heat? any ideas? =)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You already have a good idea. What's stopping you from getting started?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yeah Cardic,

You have already a good idea just start working on that. All The Best !
  • cardic
    cardic
    RE : The_Big_K & godfather

So you guys think that the project will make me score?
    Any specific brand that I will need to use to make it more effective in terms of the heat sensing or camera?

Thank you.
  • Pri Pengonda
    Pri Pengonda
    Woow..thats a great idea!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, i'm currently finding for a chemical solution that will turn from totally clear like water to opaque when it receives heat... any suggestions? =)
I have some basic doubts on complex frequency. >>what does "s=-3" mean?..what does a negative value for a frequency signify?? >>when I say poles at s=p1..does that mean if I...
a man has two cubes on his desk. every day he arranges both cubes so that the front faces show the current day of the month. what numbers are on...
So, as goes with most of Google products, Google wave is officially dead - no one uses it anymore because no one understood it 😒 Google mentions on its official...
...PRINCE2® Practitioners given exemption on subject matters which they have already covered... Thursday 5th August 2010 - ILX Group plc, the best practice training company, today announced a new fast...