CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberSep 13, 2008

What about a Radio Detection Finder? You have one device transmitting a radio signal, and using a few receivers equipped with GPS, triangulate the position and location signal. This is useful for tracking objects "tagged" with a cheap and small transmitter 😀 (as apposed to tagging it with GPS)
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • anuj_arj2006

MemberJul 29, 2009

can u give the brief detail on Radio Detection Finder
    Cancel
  • jhbalaji

MemberJul 30, 2009

I have got some

1. The application of arm and ZIGBEE technology wireless networks in monitoring mine safety system (IEEE 2008)
    2. Secure remote access from Office to Home (IEEE 2001)
    3. Human root tracking system by using GPS
    4. On line vehicle tracking by using GPS and GPRS (IEEE 2004)
    5. A remotely controlled by the onboard measurement system for optimization of energy conception of electrical trains (IEEE 2008)
    6. An intelligent mobile robot navigation technique using RFID Technology (IEEE 2008)
    7. Design and implementation of a wireless remote data acquisition system for mobile applications (IEEE 2005)
    8. GSM based mobile Tele-monitoring and management system for inter-cities public transportation (IEEE 2004)
    9. Automatic taxi trip sensing and indication system through GSM
    10. Wireless communication based tire pressure monitoring system (IEEE 2007)
    11. Microcontroller based wireless energy meter
    12. Designing wireless interfaces for patient monitoring equipment (IEEE 2005)
    13. Web based home appliances controlling system
    14. A real time remote control architecture using mobile communication (IEEE 2005)
    15. GSM Based remote measurement of electricity and control system for home
    16. Microcontroller based Auto-Dialer Home Security System
    17. Microcontroller based wireless recorder for biomedical signals (IEEE 2005)
    18. Microcontroller Based Gas leakage detection and auto dialing
    19. GPS based bus or train collision avoiding system
    20. Wireless liquid level sensing for restaurant applications (IEEE 2002)
    Cancel
  • remshad medappil

MemberAug 26, 2009

#-Link-Snipped-#(when traffic of a specific tower increases it decreases the range of cell area and near towers adjust with it)
    Cancel
  • Rajvinder Singh

MemberJan 30, 2011

m interested in dis project idea...pls 4ward me d details
    Cancel
  • monirverma

MemberMar 23, 2011

remshad
    Mobile tower automatic range setter(when traffic of a specific tower increases it decreases the range of cell area and near towers adjust with it)
    Can you please forward me the details of this project and any other minor project. Though Id very much like this one.😀
    Cancel
  • monirverma

MemberMar 23, 2011

ash
    What about a Radio Detection Finder? You have one device transmitting a radio signal, and using a few receivers equipped with GPS, triangulate the position and location signal. This is useful for tracking objects "tagged" with a cheap and small transmitter 😀 (as apposed to tagging it with GPS)
    Can you please provide me with the details of any minor projects in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Urgent. Thanks a lot.
    Cancel
  • buzzparas

MemberMar 27, 2011

hi pals,

for minor project you need not worry much , so you can design any small application which cost less and you get a learning edge, it will be good if you invest more time in major project with innovations.

for minor project for electronics and communication students you can go with " Temperature Measurement using Transistor as Sensor "
    small application yet so powerful, widely used
    Cancel
  • balaji.swt

MemberJul 25, 2011

sir i am balaji.i am learning in final year btech.i want to perform "mobile tower automatic range finder" as my project so give me ideas.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 25, 2011

Can you please elaborate or abstract about your project some more?
    Cancel
  • Waqas Gondal

MemberJan 6, 2012

remshad
    Mobile tower automatic range setter(when traffic of a specific tower increases it decreases the range of cell area and near towers adjust with it)
    Hello Dear,
    Can u plz give me details about this idea. I am interested in it.I'll be thankful to you for this.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberJan 7, 2012

Waqas Gondal
    Hello Dear,
    Can u plz give me details about this idea. I am interested in it.I'll be thankful to you for this.
    do not share email address in public it's increasing spam only.
    Cancel
  • sallusaggi

MemberFeb 11, 2012

remshad
    hello i m salman..i m intrested in Mobile tower automatic range setter.can u plz send some elaboration thank you...!!!
    Cancel
  • Aiman

MemberAug 25, 2013

remshad
    hi ... i m interested in this project plz let me knw the details ... waiting for rpy (**urgent**)
    Cancel
  • Aiman

MemberAug 25, 2013

ash
    hi.. can u plz send me the details ..
    Cancel
  • Tima Mik

MemberApr 14, 2014

remshad
    hello
    can you please send me details
    Cancel
  • uzmasaman

MemberJul 24, 2014

hi there...im 3rd yr student electronic and telecommunication...can nybody please help me....please give me some idea abt last yr project....i need some innovative topics....something related to women safety or nything innovative please please help me .....its urgent
    Cancel
  • uzmasaman

MemberJul 24, 2014

plz give me the details
    Cancel
  • uzmasaman

MemberJul 24, 2014

Waqas Gondal
    Hello Dear,
    plz give me the details
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register