Final Year Project Ideas on Online Subjective Answer Evaluation

i need some idea related online subjective answer evaluation

Replies

• Ayesha Perween
    Ayesha Perween

I dont have time to complete my project alone i want that project it is very important for me . This is my final year oroject i got placed in tcs but the point if i have not conpleted my project then might be i loose my job . I tried this but i didnt get any fruitful result . And my late date of subbimsiion is 8 may i  need ths prohect trybto understand my problem 

• Ayesha Perween
    Ayesha Perween

How to score the marks for online one word answer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello fellow engineersI have a certain thermal loss from my power cables, it's about 15Watts loss, and I somehow have to convert that into a enthalpy so I can calculate...
No continuous signal. Lot of interruptions with a message “cloudy/ rainy weather. But actually it is not. Here is A clear weather. Tried to change settings also. No result. What...
I have recently bought a Linksys router. I am not so familiar with its programme. I am facing Linksys Router Error 2118. Please help me with a proper idea.
Why is the rise time AKA slew rate of an amplifier used to prevent distortion of signal in a signal conditioning circuit? Thank you
When you are making ready for a certification check, one in every of the toughest elements is locating data sources. several of the exams have third-party preparation materials targeted at...