final year project ideas On Communication Systems, Networking, GSM, WiMAX, VoIP, 3G

Hi, i m EXTC engg.studying in last year.
I need you to plz give me final year project ideas related to Communication Systems, Networking, GSM, WiMAX, VoIP, 3G Technologies or Wireless Sensor Networks.
or suggest me
Thanx in advance.
i am waiting for your reply....

Replies

• asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    GSM,Bluetooth related projects ok for.. you..?
  • khilarepriyanka
    khilarepriyanka
    asokfair
    GSM,Bluetooth related projects ok for.. you..?
    ya okkk
    so rply me as early as possible
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    oh,k currently im don't have that project document, if u tel what kind of projects u want i.e i mean your requirements , in a mail then i will make the document and send you! asokfair at gmail.com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 3 On 7th August At 5:00 P.M. NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have CE...
hi to every body ...........😀 Differentiation in the digital domain, what does it mean? i know with this , we can find the edges of image but i want to...
I'm Mihai from RO, new on this forum. Hope I can be helpful with networking, security and OS topics. You can find be on LinkedIN: Mihai Dobos - Romania |...
Vermogen is a german word meaning power we kept this name to our symposium to represent that every one has power to achieve.Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of Gojan...
Basic eligibility criteria: 1.A minimum of 65% aggregate in Class 10, 12 & Graduation are a must in the below mentioned disciplines BE, MCA, M. Tech, ME – CS /...