CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@delightPratham • 12 Jul, 2008
hi guys...
I'm Pratham,, in final year Elec n telecomm.
I'm looking forward to having my final year project in my favourite area: DSP or DIP. We are a group of four,and taken appointments with few people who've asked us to approach them with innovative project ideas...
Any sort of help will be highly appreciated
Thanx in advance...😀
@gtsubash • 12 Jan, 2009 If you are intrested in "Denoising of Images" contact me at <Snipped>
@Kaustubh Katdare • 12 Jan, 2009
gtsubash
If you are intrested in "Denoising of Images" contact me at <Snipped>
How about helping members on the through forums?
@remshad medappil • 26 Aug, 2009 I hope you can select matlab for development.
And do something like image recognition
image compression
image analysis
@sharathpkrn • 23 Sep, 2009 hi ,i am sharath here since i am planning to do my BE final year project on image processing or DSP so please give your ideas in the respective fields so that it can help me.
@sumith123 • 22 Jun, 2010
sharathpkrn
hi ,i am sharath here since i am planning to do my BE final year project on image processing or DSP so please give your ideas in the respective fields so that it can help me.
see the list
Matlab Based DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING PROJECTS Ideas
digital image processing projects i hope you will find a good image processing project idea or please search in CE you will get another gem idea
@shabuufire • 02 Sep, 2010
The_Big_K
How about helping members on the through forums?
hello sir,
i would like to do my project in "Denoising of Images" ..... i am interested to do... so please help me...
@nivedithanjan • 07 Nov, 2010 i would like to proceed with this project topic. could you please help me out.
3.1k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 18, 2011

BSNL 3G set the Indian Internet World ablaze by being the first one to offer 3G connection speeds over wireless data modems. The BSNL EVDO service was a big flop...
12.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 7, 2008

CEans, I just came to know that Sandeep Shelke - employee of Persistent Systems Limited, a Pune baseed IT firm, has committed suicide. As reported by this website - Star...
8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 24, 2011

What I've been noticing is that that 3G dongles available in India are very specific to the network operators. That is BSNL's dongle won't work with Idea's SIM card. That'd...
10.6k views

@ashie · Jun 13, 2012

is it valid or it gave compilation errorpublic class test{int j;public void show();public void see()public static void main(string args[]){test test=new test();test.show();}public static void main(string args[]){test.see()}}
4.5k views

@nibhani · Jun 12, 2012

what is the differance between uncoupled and coupoled locomotive ?give me the example of both type of locomotive?
7.2k views