Final year project ideas in database

hie dis s sravani...entering into final year now...can someone suggest me any ideas for doing my project...my area of interest s data base..

Replies

• complearner
    complearner
    Well if you use dbase with some frontend language than it will result in some great idea. One project idea that you can use is ...most people dont know how to design dbase and run sql commands and most commands are complex. So you can make them a front end program with maximum no of operations on dbase from lower to higher which will ease there work and which they can integrate with any software and not the specific one. It can help them right from the start ..i.e. from designing schema to normalization to trigger,queries,joins,functions, and all.

My Work: #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sravani ks
    sravani ks
    thanks for ur advice...nd i found something interestin for my project ie controlling a pc through mobile phones..can u plz tel me on wich platform i can implement it and some suggestions for my project..
  • complearner
    complearner
    Java is good for mobile programming and since you need to control your pc so that will required Socket programming which is good in java.And also you have to additionaly study the Win Api for java because that will give you the required functions to control windows.

My Work :www.studystuff.in
  • sharifiit
    sharifiit
    Task Management System

Hotel Management System

E-Ticket System

Electricity Bill Payment System

Database Management System for Stock Exchange

E-Tender Management System
    etc are the famous project idea on database management system. Learn more database project ideas just go this site. I think it will helps you very much.
    13mse1144

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've done B.tech in Electrical & Electronics from a small unreputed college and only software companies come for recruitment. I want to know that which sector job will give me...
Is it a myth or reality to construct eco friendly, economical buildings with sustainable construction practice. Should strength be the criteria or durability. Kindly inform the best practices adopted elsewhere.
Hi all, I'm experiencing a difficulty understanding how the trapezoidal loads are distributed and how to shear moment diagrams are drawn for structural members subjected to trapezoidal loading. For example...
hello guy's I want to know the current chat server address of facebook.I ping for facebook.com and found "chat.facebook.com" and the port no is 5222 but seems like it's not...
Hey CEans I know that life's kind of busy, But do try and take time to relax... Coz being an Engineer ain't easy, As the world's moving without a pause......