final year project help!!!!

hey guys im doing my final year project..i thinking of developing password manager..
what are the things can be enhanced from current password manager????any suggestion???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mastermind vicky
    hey guys im doing my final year project..i thinking of developing password manager..
    what are the things can be enhanced from current password manager????any suggestion???
    That seems to be a good project idea. What are your planned features?

You could store the passwords in the cloud so that they can be synched and retrieved from any device, anywhere.
  • mastermind vicky
    mastermind vicky
    The_Big_K
    That seems to be a good project idea. What are your planned features?

You could store the passwords in the cloud so that they can be synched and retrieved from any device, anywhere.
    Thx 4 da reply....is it possible to store password in the cloud and retrieved from anywhere?
  • mastermind vicky
    mastermind vicky
    No one watching my thread???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mastermind vicky
    Thx 4 da reply....is it possible to store password in the cloud and retrieved from anywhere?
    Yes, it's possible. Cloud is basically a virtualized server. No big deal about it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This project is aimed to help the patients seeking for fresh blood at a particular location. Abstract: The clients in the project are not interested in blood stocking instead, we...
I am ketki. i am a student of 'electronics and telecommunication' trade. I belong to a town, khamgaon. I strongly believe in the rightly said statement 'Engineers are creators!' I...
The idea is to view the entire functionality's as an administrator point of view and be able to monitor all the employees and there by take proper decisions that stand...
I just read it in news that DRDO has undertaken defence technology projects worth Rs 80,000 crore and therefore they are looking for manpower. DRDO needs to recruit at least...
i am prasanna . a final yr student of a small college under annauniv. i belongs to ECE stream. i came here to get some new friends and info regarding...