Final year project guidance- witricity

Hi, im dng my final yr EEE. I like to do project in wireless electricity please guide me,.
and my another title s Energy Hub,.. i like to do ths as a real time project,. please
guide me😕
thank u

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    uva
    Hi, im dng my final yr EEE. I like to do project in wireless electricity please guide me,.
    and my another title s Energy Hub,.. i like to do ths as a real time project,. please
    guide me😕
    thank u
    Okay, what specific help you need from other engineers here?
  • uva
    uva
    i need to know the apparatus required, and i need to do them in small scale ...
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Hey uva,
    project in wireless electricity does not reveal enough information that any one can help....
    Please be specific..or a nice way to ask something is
    Firstly describe your problem statement clearly that is define what your project is.
    And then ask for help.
    It would help you ad well as others who want to help but could not as they see it and don't understand what to tell.
    Sorry if i am little rude, i just want to give you some advice.
  • uva
    uva
    HI ,
    Oh no ,you r nt rude, its okie..Thank u for ur valuable advice. This time Ill make it clear,.😒
    To transfer energy wirelessly there are few methods such as electromagnetic radiation and induction,
    by using microwaves or by ground., which is the economical method, inorder to charge a mobile phone or a
    laptop wirelessly,. what are the apparatus should i need to collect??
  • Divin Johnson
    Divin Johnson
    Hi, im dng my final yr EcE. I like to do project in wireless electricity please guide me,... i like to do ths as a real time project,. please
    guide me😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends. . .its abhi here. .i m co-ordinating a food sensory evaluation event. Just wanted some awesome starting lines to make an interesting event description....
Robots in the driving seat? | News | The Engineer
Prototype tidal turbine delivers 100MWh to Scottish grid | News | The Engineer
hello every one here,i hope u r doing well>>>> i am doing chemical engineering,,, this sem i am going to apply for my final year project,,,,,, and actually i am...
Hey Ceans, Am looking for Project ideas for my final year project in Network security/wireless sensor networks.. Am in final year B.E[IT]..I need to submit my project synopsis in couple...