CrazyEngineers
  • Hi, im dng my final yr EEE. I like to do project in wireless electricity please guide me,.
    and my another title s Energy Hub,.. i like to do ths as a real time project,. please
    guide me😕
    thank u
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 29, 2011

uva
    Hi, im dng my final yr EEE. I like to do project in wireless electricity please guide me,.
    and my another title s Energy Hub,.. i like to do ths as a real time project,. please
    guide me😕
    thank u
    Okay, what specific help you need from other engineers here?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • uva

MemberOct 29, 2011

i need to know the apparatus required, and i need to do them in small scale ...
    Cancel
  • Sachin Jain

MemberOct 29, 2011

Hey uva,
    project in wireless electricity does not reveal enough information that any one can help....
    Please be specific..or a nice way to ask something is
    Firstly describe your problem statement clearly that is define what your project is.
    And then ask for help.
    It would help you ad well as others who want to help but could not as they see it and don't understand what to tell.
    Sorry if i am little rude, i just want to give you some advice.
    Cancel
  • uva

MemberOct 30, 2011

HI ,
    Oh no ,you r nt rude, its okie..Thank u for ur valuable advice. This time Ill make it clear,.😒
    To transfer energy wirelessly there are few methods such as electromagnetic radiation and induction,
    by using microwaves or by ground., which is the economical method, inorder to charge a mobile phone or a
    laptop wirelessly,. what are the apparatus should i need to collect??
    Cancel
  • Divin Johnson

MemberOct 21, 2012

Hi, im dng my final yr EcE. I like to do project in wireless electricity please guide me,... i like to do ths as a real time project,. please
    guide me😕
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register