Final year project for students: four wheel steering system

4WS(four wheel steering system)
we have selected this topic for our final year project . your suggestion are appreciated related to this topic
thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    4WS is a good topic. Could you tell us what are the problems you're facing so that the mechanical engineers can offer you some help? Suggestions will only work when there's something to point us in a direction.
  • Nauman Khan
    Nauman Khan
    The_Big_K
    4WS is a good topic. Could you tell us what are the problems you're facing so that the mechanical engineers can offer you some help? Suggestions will only work when there's something to point us in a direction.
    Sir,
    While turning in corners we might over steer or under steer , and due to which there is a chance of accident. And also more power is required to control the steering. So that's the problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Is single tank capacity a linear system, if yes justify?
I have read about it. but i'm not so clear about it. Also i need to know the working of both. thank you!!!
When i ask this question to many they tell me the mathematical equation only. i need the exact explanation for it. How will it get produced or absorbed? which elements...
I bet you've seen the video and the new dancing style - which is basically a horse riding style dance. The video and the dance is going viral on the...
how can we show that the change in entropy of an ideal gas undergoing a polytropic process 1-2 is given by S2 - S1 = mCv (k - n) ln(V2/V1)...