Final Year Project For Electronics Telecommunication <Need Suggestion>

Hi😎,
I am now doing my 4th year in Telecommunication. My final year project going to start soon, i need a topic for my fyp.

I am looking for the suggestion for the topic which is ***interesting but not too complicated****. I may be totally software or software+hardware combined.

Thank you.;-)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Hsc_j , have a look in this section: #-Link-Snipped-#

Have you done that already?
  • hsc_j
    hsc_j
    The_Big_K
    Hi Hsc_j , have a look in this section: #-Link-Snipped-#

Have you done that already?
    Ya. I looked at the posted topics already, there are many topics to choose, nut i prefer the topic which is not complicated. Is it all the topics listed require hardware and software?

Can suggest few topics to me?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hsc_j
    Ya. I looked at the posted topics already, there are many topics to choose, nut i prefer the topic which is not complicated.
    Can suggest few topics to me?
    Complicated or not - depends on your skillset. I'd rather encourage you to pick up a topic that you think is interesting (without bothering whether its complicated or not) and go ahead.

If you face any difficulties while working on your project, do share them with us. I'm very sure that our fellow CEans would love to help you out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me how to improve mileage in bikes?
Hi!!! friends ;-) 1)How stack is useful in recursion? 2)Advantages and Disadvantages of recursion??
in one cylinder we make partition and use two piston in one anoter side . its possible ? 😕 its give good performance ?
Can be considered as a type of Adhoc network.But seeing the technical complexities involved and various topologies involved , WMN can be rather considered as a super set of Adhoc...
can anyone explain me why dot net is famous now a days..?? why it is prefferable..?? what other features it provide??😁