CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • dataalcott

MemberNov 18, 2008

Final year project with training

We offer Real Time Project Experience and Technology Training under the guidance of a team of experienced software professionals for the Final year

B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.E, B.Sc, BCA candidates from reputed colleges

We offer final year projects in IEEE, Networking, Systems and Application in the existing technologies.

Java
    J2EE

.Net (ASP/VB/C#)
    Embedded Systems
    IEEE
    PHP

Kindly forward this e-mail to your juniors, Friends or someone you know doing Final Year Students.

For Further details contact

<removed>
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberNov 22, 2008

Why dont a ya do a project in conditioning monitoring of heavy electrical machines....it is very critical and important
    Cancel
  • M.S.Nagaraj

MemberNov 24, 2008

i am an electronic engineer with more than three decades of experience in designing electronic systems.i was a senior scientist in I.S.R.O. After taking VR from service, i am working as V.P in a company manufacturing Medical electronic equipments.I have guided hundreds of engineering student for their final year projects in the field of power electronics,communication, instrumentation and medical electronic. students in need of ideas and guidance for their projects can contact me at #-Link-Snipped-# or 9845511414
    Cancel
  • jalbandtushar1

MemberDec 9, 2008

help needed on mini project(C.E) ,PLEASE SUGGEST SOME HAIR RAISING,CAPTIVATIG TOPIC.waitig for reply
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberDec 10, 2008

guys, we got a hightly expereinced and learned person in form of Mr MS Nagaraj,pls take interest and contact him,m sure you will not let this forum down and maintain high standards,its a great oppurtunity!!!
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 10, 2008

you can take Automatic energy meter billing system i can help you also in this project.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberDec 10, 2008

did you mean AMR???
    Cancel
  • adc

MemberDec 13, 2008

topic needed 4 6th sem miniproject EEE
    Cancel
  • ksarun7891

MemberDec 16, 2008

Re: Final year project with training

hi i am arun i dont have any idea regarding final yr cse projects so tel me wat a cse engg should do for there project kindly send me u r contact no too.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberDec 16, 2008

mate read CE introduction guide first,then follow all the disscussions and posts,you will get your ans!!!!
    Cancel
  • rahu41

MemberFeb 5, 2009

i do need a mini project topic can you help me to choose a good project.
    it's urgent & i have no suffecient time remaining.
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberFeb 5, 2009

Thread Closed
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register