final year microprocessor project

Don't double post... Close this thread... Further discussions can go here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sushila Dhaka
    Sushila Dhaka
    hi, i am sushila.student of ece 3rd year.i am interested in final year microprocessor project and want to share knoledge.then what should i do. i am new in this group.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    sushila
    hi, i am sushila.student of ece 3rd year.i am interested in final year microprocessor project and want to share knoledge.then what should i do. i am new in this group.
    First you can give a good introduction about yourself so that we can better understand you... Next, say about the idea about the project you have...
  • chitobuknoy18
    chitobuknoy18
    praveenscience
    First you can give a good introduction about yourself so that we can better understand you... Next, say about the idea about the project you have...
    good day im jay-r from Philippines im in 5th year computer engineering student and this time is my final year,my problem is i dont have any idea i have to do in my final year project can anyone help me about this matter??
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    At least you should know in which field you wanna do your project right? You should at least have a fundamental idea...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[video=youtube;YrtANPtnhyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrtANPtnhyg&feature=player_embedded[/video]
I Remember, years ago, learning at School, I was taught That when a system Expands, or Loses Pressure, it does so Evenly. Now, is this a law in Science, or...
hi CE. i want piezoelectric crystal to produce the longitudinal wave of high amplitude. but i didn't know how to get that crystals from market. what are the product name?...
hello CE, i want to produce high amplitude sound wave any body can tell me how i can produce it?
Today's Dilbert strip: I never thought that, this was the scenario in the corporate world. It's hilarious. View attachment 344