CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@gopal68 • 20 Jul, 2012
hello every engineers... i m final year I.T. student.. i need suggestion for select my final year major project topic in php or java or .net..
plz write here some topic name with technology...

thanks in advance..
@Kaustubh Katdare • 20 Jul, 2012
gopal68
hello every engineers... i m final year I.T. student.. i need suggestion for select my final year major project topic in php or java or .net..
plz write here some topic name with technology...
thanks in advance..
1. Web based collaboration software. Technology: Java, .net, PHP
2. Simple facebook clone in PHP / Java
3. Mail client in .Net
4. Alumni management system in PHP or Java
6.3k views

Related Posts

@hema7 · Jun 13, 2008

hi..Could anybody please tell what excatly is the difference between B.E and B.Tech.....I know both are simply know as engineering.....but what is the reason they both have different names???any guesses???
77.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 9, 2013

The general category seats in IITs are vacant as the wannabe engineers are refusing to join the IITs - the premium engineering colleges in India. TOI reports that as many...
9.6k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Nov 1, 2014

Samsung has been constantly criticised for its done-to-death plastic designs. Samsung fanatics find it difficult to distinguish between Galaxy Grand and Galaxy S IV from couple of feet away. Considering...
8.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 5, 2011

India will be celebrating the Engineer's Day on September 15th to mark the 150th birth anniversary of of Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvarayya Sir Mokshagundam Vishweshwaraiah was also honored with India's highest...
5k views

@pradeep.pawar · Apr 12, 2012

We are having 250 GB Iomega external HDD which has an encryption utility which works only in windows and doesn't works in ubuntu or mac so we want to remove...
10.1k views