Final Year Electronics Viva Questions -2009 Thread

Lot of our members are students and this thread is meant to benefit all of them.

This thread is for Final Year Electronics Viva questions. Please enlist all questions asked to you/your friends in viva for your university exams. ๐Ÿ˜€ . Answers may be discussed in this thread or separate thread specific to questions.

Get tarted ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    This was a question that was posed in my digital electronics lab:design a decrementer and list few of its application!
  • summers
    summers
    nice thread hope wveryone will be replying to this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm thinking we should start threads for compiling all viva questions. I've just started a thread : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...r-electronics-viva-questions-2009-thread.html I request all CEans to start threads in respective sections for...
Hi friends Is there any software or something in which i can assemble and deassemble different parts of car as in real world in garages bcoz i have no access...
Sir / madam, My question is Say on a scale of 100, 85 have phones, 80 have cars, 70 have houses and 75 are married. How many minimum persons are...
๐Ÿ˜’ What is this blogging all about? ๐Ÿ˜’ When i googled i found it to be a private publishing page where any person can just add anything to his blog,...
I searched across the internet and among the books I own, but I can't figure out the difference between UP and RUP, apart from the fact that RUP is IBM...