Final Year Electronics Project Idea: Noise Cancelling Earphones

This concept has been developed, by Bose Audio (not sure though), but I think there's still lot of scope for improvement.

The idea is to develop earphone that will cancel the background noise and output pure music through the speakers. This can be achieved by setting up microphones along with the speakers that detect the noise from surroundings and cancels it so that the listener only gets pure audio through the speakers.

What do you think? Workable?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Deliver Seminar Effectively: One of the important tasks in any engineering student's life is to deliver a seminar on a topic or project. The seminars are useful in presenting newer...
Let us first decide aim of this project 1:-App will consists of a Quiz which which will calculate the passion of individuals towards Engineering on basis of his answer and...
Anybody out there taken/planning/thinking about GMAT?? If yes I think we can share strategies... I am planning to take it in March and under preparation.
I'm not sure what's exactly gone wrong with Digg. The world's one of the most popular content sharing websites is now going down the hill. The traffic is going down...
Hi friends, please tell me what a Vmware is and what does it do?