Final year CSE project about data analysis - Any suggestions?

sir,

I 'm cse final year student. I 'm interested in the area of data analyst .please suggest a project for me

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Data analysis is wide subject. In my opinion you can start from topics that you like and understand. If you will go deep into then it could take a lot of time.

Here are few examples if it interests you :

• A project on a map that visualizes election polling by state.
    • An algorithm that predicts the weather where you live.
    • A tool that predicts the stock market.
    • An algorithm that automatically summarizes news articles.
    • Detecting Friendship with Smartphone Co-Location Data
    • An Analysis of Cross-Device Search
    • Data Mining with MapReduce: Graph and Tensor Algorithms with Applications
    • A project on - Statistics of Extremes, Theory an Applications
    • Extreme Value and Related Models with Applications in Engineering and Science
    • Stack Overflow Analysis
    • Youtube Data Analysis
    • Customer Complaint Analysis
  • fathima sj
    fathima sj

thankyou for the reply,mam .I 'm choosing an algorithm for news article summarisation

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers Gets A Makeover!Welcome to revamped CrazyEngineers. This is our biggest makeover since our launch in May 2018. As you'd guess, we've listened to your feedback and have tried to...
This time Accenture has changed the pattern of their questions for written test for the post of Associate Application Developer. Will they ask from any specific domain or will be...
Mam, My Question is -What are the skills or specifications Top Companies look for an employee and What they Look For and Recruit Engineering Students while They Were pursuing Their...
I have completed my 12 in 2006  with 59 %  and then completed my grad  externally in 2016 with 75 % can I get an IT job and where can...
I graduated in 2015 and landed up with a job in software company getting a package of 4.5 lakh.but I no longer feal the zeal to work here.it is quite...