Final year cloud computing project

i planned to do my BE final year project In cloud computing....plz suggest me some better projects...
and what are the technical skills required for cloud computing...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is some chemistry for the Christmas season; a periodic table for various spirits. Mix and match. Periodicity of consumption not included. Quote: Science is a critical part of the...
Quote: Even after 40 years of service, X-ray computed tomography (better known as CT scans) can be a challenge to capture. If the patient moves even a nudge, the image...
every time I turn on my computer , it shows as the following pic I've uploaded... what can be done to stop that from happening. also, my computer hangs just...
MECHANICAL engineering which deals with many branches and a vast department.nowadays integrated cources which are available in annauniversity nd deemed university.stil dis type of course are not familiar.WHAT is the...
I found this world e-waste map created by people at https://www.step-initiative.org/index.php/WorldMap.html that gives a representaion of the electrical and electronic euquipment put on the market and resulting into e-waste. You...