Final project in GIS

Hello! I am student at master PSGISDD( Spatial Planning and GIS for sustainable development ) and I need some ideas for the final dissertation project .
I finished geodesic engineering.
Please help me with ideas project ideas based on:cartography , or risk and hazard maps or any other idea for project in GIS

Thank you very much!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have done my MTech in Geotech and now working with MNC but now I m planing to do MS in structural so I want to knw about the -...
Dear All, I'm learning about how to choose cable size,i knew to calculate the load current but i don't know how to calculate derating current, voltage drop and other factors.....Suggest...
In an attempt to make the Apache RTR 200 4V more snappier, the TVS Motor Company has launched an updated version of the bike dubbed as Apache RTR 200 4V...
Quote: Based on a concept that goes back almost 20 years, the PAL-V Liberty is essentially a three-wheeled two-seater road vehicle with integrated folding rotors. Transforming from road to flight...
It's your time to shine! Submit your best new product designs in up to seven categories for a chance to win $20,000, other great prizes, and global recognition. There's no...