filters: can someone explain the circuit?

[​IMG]

Hello there.
The circuit in the pic is used in receiving stage of an RFID reader. All I know is that the first two filters are active twin-t filters and the third one is a butterworth low pass filter.

Can someone confirm this. Also I need the design procedure for the same. Please help... πŸ˜€

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    Kasakachda,

See i dont worry of what the filters are or stuffs like that.What I look into the ckt. is that it uses the Op-amps to pass signal voltages ,from a specific I/p that you provide.Next it compares with the provided 5V supply accompanied with diff. Resistor values,as you can see to just modify it O/P's of the individual OPamps to rectify its Final O/p stage of the Recieving stage of RFID reader.
    For more information on RFID, you can check my blog:--#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    A communication filter circuit useful in a dual-mode receiver comprises a cascade of an active twin-T filter and a passive twin-T filter sections defining sharp notches at the center of second adjacent and of third adjacent channels, respectively, and specifically providing most attenuation at 60 kHz and at 90 kHz, for operation in the ISM136 band which has 30 kHz channel spacing. Since communication is channelized and limited in bandwidth, an active/passive twin-T notch filter structure is effective for signal attenuation. In a circuit in which real and imaginary signal components are processed, active-passive twin-T filters are provided in each of four signal paths, namely I and βˆ’I, Q and βˆ’Q. Buttersworth filter is used to filter out any noise or highpass filter and comparator is for voltage check!!,hope u got ur ans man
  • adenco
    adenco
    You could look into PIC 125 KHZ RFID SYSTEM DESIGN GUIDE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello to everybody! So, the problem: I have two microcontroller kits from Infineon (XC167 series), and they work just fine, but... around the microcontroller, which is soldierd in the middle...
Hi All I want to do summer training but i have found that only approach (some relation in company) works to get summer training. I do not have any approach...
Hey Guys Please Help Me for Project idea In VB database Please Techies Please Help MeπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
A good bunch of CEans have gone through company performance appraisals. While each one of us has our own share of good/bad experiences associated with performance appraisals, I think it...
I have a few PIC18F4680 and a few 18F4620.I recently purchased a programmer to program these devices , but unwittingly ended up with a programmer that cannot program the 18F's...