CrazyEngineers
  • Friends,
    Many of you reported that there is a trouble with GATE server. I have found out that they have resolved the issue with minor glitches. If you face any problem, these screen shots will help you.
    [​IMG]
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberOct 14, 2011

Now they will issue you a warning, JUST IGNORE IT. The warning says

There is an unprecedented rush to apply for GATE 2012. In view of this, the last date for application has been extended as given below:
    1. Last date for Submission of Online Application (website closure at 23:00 Hrs): 21 October 2011 (Friday).
    2. Last date for the receipt of printed version of ONLINE Application at the respective zonal GATE Office: 28 October 2011 (Friday)
    If you experience reduced access speeds, we request you to kindly bear with us and try again.
    Then fill for as usual.

PAYMENT

Once you reach upto the payment option, select the BANK CHALLAN OPTION option for offline payment.
    If you want to pay through credit card, select the PAYMENT GATEWAY OPTION.

You should not face any problem now because those guys have corrected the issue 😀
    Still here are some screen shots.
    [​IMG]
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberOct 14, 2011

I did not go any further than this, else I would had to pay for real. Anyways if you have any doubt please post it. 😀

[​IMG]
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register