Fill gate forms online server alright!

Friends,
Many of you reported that there is a trouble with GATE server. I have found out that they have resolved the issue with minor glitches. If you face any problem, these screen shots will help you.
[​IMG]

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Now they will issue you a warning, JUST IGNORE IT. The warning says

There is an unprecedented rush to apply for GATE 2012. In view of this, the last date for application has been extended as given below:
    1. Last date for Submission of Online Application (website closure at 23:00 Hrs): 21 October 2011 (Friday).
    2. Last date for the receipt of printed version of ONLINE Application at the respective zonal GATE Office: 28 October 2011 (Friday)
    If you experience reduced access speeds, we request you to kindly bear with us and try again.
    Then fill for as usual.

PAYMENT

Once you reach upto the payment option, select the BANK CHALLAN OPTION option for offline payment.
    If you want to pay through credit card, select the PAYMENT GATEWAY OPTION.

You should not face any problem now because those guys have corrected the issue 😀
    Still here are some screen shots.
    [​IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I did not go any further than this, else I would had to pay for real. Anyways if you have any doubt please post it. 😀

[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I feel with CE slowly moving towards half a million user marks, it is the right time to Think about a premium membership. Though number may not be very high...
Shot peening is a process by which a substrate is impacted with round metal, glass or ceramic beads, also known as shot, at a force intended to create plasticity on...
The 100-mph futuristic Lightcyclepacks a 96 V motor with a lithium-ion battery (video). A 35-minute recharge is good for 100 miles (estimated price > U.S. $55,000). Along the same lines,...
The 52-dB robot (with remote and charger) is available in Japan this month for $1,175. Smarbo: Toshiba Announces Roomba Competitor | TechCrunch
Hidden camera in cinema from Carlsberg is mrketing genius