File Security System in Java

Encryption of data is important in the real time environment to keep the data out of reach of unauthorized people, such that it is not altered and tampered. The file system tries to alter the originality of the text into some encrypted format.

Abstract:

The major task of file security system is to provide the user the flexibility of passing the information implementing the encryption standards as per the specification and algorithms proposed and store the information in a form that is readable.

When the encryption and decryption is done, the application should confirm the standards of authentication and authorization of the user. It should have a friendly GUI. It should provide all the functional standards of proper navigation.

The application should ask user for encryption key details. The decryption process should be reverse process and should be translated only when receiver of data applies the proper reversal key. Errors should be detected and corrected.

Requirements:
  • Front End- Java JDK, J2SDK
  • Communication Architecture- JDBC
  • Database Maintenance- Oracle

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone I would like to calculate the antenna gain but I have only three pieces of information : The transmission power and the reception power, the carrier frequency is...
I am newbie in electronics and i don't know how to start. I want to connect memory card to computer through Bluetooth, but i dont have a clue where to...
a circular tunnel is excavated at a distance of 18 ft .from a fault striking along the axis of the tunnel . and dipping 55 as shown in the accompanying...
Could someone please explain the utility of the IF modulator in the chaine described in the following schema, why do we need an intermediate frequency?
The idea is to create a service business application dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising. Abstract: An ad agency is independent from its clients and provides an outside point...